Grand Prairie Pest Control and Exterminator is focused on treating Bed Bugs in the Grand Prairie, Texas area. Did you know that Bed bugs can cause many different health problems including skin rashes, skin effects, emotional problems, and allergic symptoms?
Houses can become infested with bed bugs in a variety of ways such as:
- “Hitchhiking” on clothes, shoes, pets, luggage, and even people!
- Infested items being brought in such as furniture or clothing
- Nearby dwellings that are infested such as adjacent apartments or office spaces. Bed bugs can travel easily through duct work and false ceilings
- Wild animals such as birds and bats
Treating Bed Bugs is not an easy process as bed bugs are incredibly elusive. They tend to be nocturnal, making them hard to find at times. They will often hide in dark crevices and their eggs will be nested in the seams of fabric or on mattresses. Signs of a bed bug infestation are:
- Bites on any skin exposed during sleep.
- Fecal spots
- Blood smears on sheets
If you suspect a bed bug infestation, Grand Prairie Pest Control and Exterminator can treat all your bed bug problems and provide bed bug solutions! Not all Grand Prairie Bed Bug treatments are the same! Contact us today! No Risk! No Hassle! No Pressure! Contact us at (972) 360-9030 for bed bug treatments in the Grand Prairie, Texas area today!